On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Nicola Corna <nic...@corna.info> wrote:
> April 28, 2018 5:59 PM, "Nico Huber" <nic...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Yes, that's very likely a problem. It looks like the whole finalize code
>> path of the X201 was untested all the time (even on resume). I don't
>> remember if EHCI debug works in SMM? If it does, you could enable log-
>> ging for the SMI handler as well (if you want to debug it).
>>
>> Nico
>
> Attached you can find the log with the SMM debug enabled, but it doesn't seem
> to me much different from the non-debug log.
>
> Nicola

DEBUG_SMI does not output to EHCI, I have considered it too unstable.

You can try your luck with attached patch to have DEBUG_SMI=y output
on EHCI debug. EHCI console code does not take precautions against
someone else touching the same register set so it's likely to fail
once payload and/or OS loads its EHCI driver, possibly making USB
media and keyboard unusable as well.

Kyösti