From: Katie Green via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: Katie Green <greeng...@charter.net>
Sent: Sun, Sep 9, 2018 8:52 pm
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] (no subject)

Hello. Yes, I’ve got about six Mayflower families on my father’s side of the
family.  Shall we trade trees?

cheers,

Katie Green

On Sep 9, 2018, at 3:15 PM, Carol B Hoffman via CoTyroneList
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> wrote:

I am also a descendant  from the Stinson Family from Philadelphia, Pa.  Sarah
Stinson Donnelly.  I also believe that you may be on my DNA from Ancestry. com.
Back to the Mayflower family.  Carol Hoffman14,
Thank you,

Blessings,

Carol