Heya, congrats on expanding the good :))
I would say the most important 3 are:
1. the location of the space
2. what it offers
3. few photos
oh, and if you have a great deal with events then:
4. calender or list of upcoming events
and, make sure to have any updates in regard to the space (like 
renovatings, closing days, etc..) on the home page or the news page..

wait, that's 5 already I guess :)

Cheers,
Moha Alsouli
The Work Hub


On Sunday, 16 June 2013 11:49:30 UTC+3, Piotr Grabowski wrote:
>
> Hey Everyone,
>
> We are renovating and extending our coworking space, thus we decided to 
> redesign our website - making it clearer and simply get rid of unnecessary 
> information. We basically do what other coworkings do, but with some great 
> great impact on events.
>
> I would like to ask for your opinion about what are 7 most important 
> things that just have to be on a coworking space website.
>
> To make it easier, I'm attaching template for you ;)
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3.
> 4.
> 5.
> 6.
> 7.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Peter
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to