@Nicolas - I rather thought about 7 as a happy number :) Thank you guys for feedback and you Alex for having even a post on your blog ready for me ;) 3P - People Place Purpose idea looks really clear on your website.
So surely the first 1-2-3's are: 1. space with photos (with something going on) and its location 2. people descriptions with photos 3. costs What do you think can be the most effective value adeed for the person who has never visited you (maybe even have never heard about coworking) when entering your website. The one I found on Alex's website (indyhall.org) is one-day free-trial pass. It's exactly the same what we were using, but I'm looking for even stronger stimullus for "get your ass up and visit us". Any experiences, experiments here with converting website visits into physical visits? On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Nicolas Bergé <[email protected]> wrote: > Like the 7 Sins... > > I see our website like our first doors to our community. A majority of > members went to the website before entering the space. Why ? Some to > confirm an impression, other to see how the space looks like, another to > see who the members look like... If one can grasp something more than just > basic informations, you'll succeed... slashpurpose is excellent (I remember > I was sad when Alex told me about it for it (the movement) wasn't in > French... maybe I should tell them...), so are pictures of members *doing* > coworking, and so on... > > Nicolas Bergé > Les Satellites > > -- > Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > -- Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

