We are also redesigning right now and I found the most useful info came 
from people who had just joined Cohere. I asked them what was most 
important to them when they were clicking around and it was pictures of the 
space/people and cost. So, we're making those super easy to find on the new 
site. I'll also add that really good directions help a lot. Our door is 
kind of hard to find on our building so we really spell out how to find us.

Angel

On Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:49:30 AM UTC-6, Piotr Grabowski wrote:
>
> Hey Everyone,
>
> We are renovating and extending our coworking space, thus we decided to 
> redesign our website - making it clearer and simply get rid of unnecessary 
> information. We basically do what other coworkings do, but with some great 
> great impact on events.
>
> I would like to ask for your opinion about what are 7 most important 
> things that just have to be on a coworking space website.
>
> To make it easier, I'm attaching template for you ;)
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3.
> 4.
> 5.
> 6.
> 7.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Peter
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to