> Anything I've missed?
Members ;) -- /ah indyhall.org On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Sean Qian <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks for all the responses. Everyone has be so helpful and insightful! > I get more and more excited about opening up the space every day. > There are a lot of renovation plans I want to implement at the place before > I open it to the public but in the meantime my core group of friends want > to start using it asap. > I've decided to go ahead with a 'soft' launch with them. They'll receive > significantly discounted rates with the understanding that the place will > be "evolving" as they're in there. > This is my to do checklist for getting the place up and running: > Power points for each workstation > Wifi internet connection > Some lockers or lockable filing cabinets > Coat of fresh paint > Digital door lock > Fridge > Chairs > Lighting > Website > Printer/Scanner > Google calendar > Thing I already have: > Desks > Power + Water > Kettle + Microwave > Anything I've missed? > On Friday, July 26, 2013 4:34:32 AM UTC+10, Jeannine wrote: >> >> I also have a small space and started in an even smaller one. >> >>> >>> >>> 1. So far, I think I'm going to have 3 membership packages - an all >>> access pass, 3 days a week, and the casual 1 day a week. How can I keep a >>> track of who comes in and when? Is the only solution to purchase/create >>> some kind of management software like Nexudus or Cobot? I'd like to not >>> have to sit at the front desk all the time. >>> >> >> I use Google Calendar, it works very well. For folks who are less savvy I >> do the bookings for them, they just send me an email. Otherwise they just >> send me an invitation for the booking and I accept it or don't, to confirm >> availablity. >> >> I have a strippenkaart, it's what the Dutch used to use for the bus. They >> pay in advance for 8 or 10 visits, and these can be used whenever. It >> ranks in booking after people with a regular booking, so they can't cancel >> folks who always come on Tuesday or what have you. But that has not yet >> been a problem. A lot of writers, programmers,a dn other people who work >> on project basis like it a lot, they can come every day for a week and then >> not again for awhile. I don't have a time limit on mine, in a larger space >> that might be necessary. >> >>> >>> 2. Let's say the office has 85m2 of usable workstation space after the >>> kitchenette is taken out, how should I calculate how many members I can >>> there at any one time, and how many members I can have there overall? >>> >>> I played it by ear. You can in a small space. At about 50% occupancy I >> went looking for a bigger space. >> >> >>> 3. Should I concentrate my advertising/marketing towards other migration >>> agents or similar professionals or be more broad? >>> >> >> Go broad, it's more fun. Nothing like sharing office space with a circus >> or a theater group. Yes, really. >> >>> >>> 4. What are some must have things? Photocopier/Printer? Couches? Water >>> tank? I will supply a small fridge, microwave. coffee machine, kettle, tea >>> and coffee beans. >>> >> Printer and here a scanner. >> > -- > Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

