First, here's a 50% off coupon for anything in my store. I can't recommend
the cash flow for year 1 enough to you. It will illuminate so many things
for you. http://coherecommunity.com/the-goods code: pleasehelpme
It gives you realistic membership projections for a variety of membership
options as well as lines for each and every expense you could ever imagine
having to pay for.

Next, capacity is hard. I have 10 desks in 288 ft2 (28 ft2 per person)
where we comfortably cowork so that kind of blows the 100 ft2 thing out of
the water.

The simplest calculation is to Multiply how many desks you have times 5
(days/week). That gives you the TOTAL number of days you can sell per week.
So for 10 desks x 5 days you have 50 days per week to sell. Let's say you
get 10 people who want full time memberships. That's your capacity. If
they're all flex desks you can start to play around with overselling
memberships like a gym. Maybe you can handle 13 full time members at 10
desks b/c I have never found a member that uses 100% of a full time
membership.

Other numbers:

We have 58 members right now in a total of 2,500 ft2 (48 ft2/person). Half
of those members are in 7 private offices, which probably take 40% of my
total square footage. The other 26 members are all sharing the 10 desks
upstairs in addition to 7 other places (closets turned into workspaces,
chairs on stair landings, patio, living room and kitchen) they can work
throughout the building so I *could* cram 17 flex deskers in here at any
given moment but I keep my number around 10-11 per day. Cohere's members
are highly engaged and tend to use most of their membership allowance which
drives down how much I can oversell memberships.