On 08/14/2017 05:39 PM, Kevin Zheng wrote:
> . If you play,
> but use a package from your OS, I don't see how this impacts you.

I compile it

and I don't think there is a package.  I hate cmakes license, and I'm
not found of its syntax either.

I'm just generally sick of BSD junk being forced on me, and FWIW, if it
never compiles on Windows, that is fine as well.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com