> I don't know if this is the right way, but was the way I found to make it
> work, since I don't find any reference to this script in blender2crystal
> website.
>
> Best regards,
> Carlos.

Just copying blender2crystal in $HOME/.blender/scripts/ never really worked
for me (note I use blender.org binaries, not distro packages).
When I did that, b2cs was kinda detected, but all other python scripts
wouldn't be recognized (eg. the export menu has nothing but b2cs entries).
Maybe you're having that problem ?
Try stuffing b2cs scripts directory where all the ones from Blender are...
(and remove what you put in $HOME/.blender/)