I'm trying to get blender2crystal up and running, but I'm hitting a
roadblock with a dependency.

After building from source, and I try to start blender2crystal in blender,
it says it's missing pycegui.

When I try I install blender2crystal using the Ubuntu repositories (what I'm
running on btw), it says the repository is missing  a dependency of
cegui-python.
When I try to manually build cegui-python from source (
http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/CEGUIPython) I only get errors (:
invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'char*').

I'm a little confused.  Are pycegui and cegui-python that same thing, just
different versions.  Are the blender2crystal repositories just really out of
date, because I can't seem to get this thing to build at all.

I'm sure I'm probably missing something obvious, but all of these
dependancies are driving me a little nuts.