Consider what I believe the European background to be.  Worship of animals as fertility symbols and considering the fact that there are still some areas that believe in copulation between animal and human - I assume that might have been the European idea of totems.  Copulation between animal and human?  I am not talking about some tribe, check out some of the xxx-rated movies.  My ex mentioned some that he saw while he was over seas and the way he talked (I did not like it then) and I wonder how I ever wound up married to him - now.

    Some of the European that came to this continent could have just left areas like that.

    I do not know how far to take this, but I do not think that being thrown to the lions was the only thing that happened to those that broke with the original faiths and I think that like the Jews being the major focus of the Holocaust that the Christians were the major focus of that time line.

http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm
1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd. #215            Duluth, GA 30097 USA
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT http://www.dorway.com Get links to over 30 sites on aspartame
VISIT http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ ..FAQs & Cases
VISIT http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
           Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!