-Caveat Lector-

Gerald Harp wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >>  and history.  For your information, the typical Negro slave received back,
> > over the period of   his life, about 90% of the wealth he produced... He had a
> longer life  expectency than white   Europeans of the time, and was better off
> in practically every measurable  aspect of economic   life and physical health
> than was any  "peasant class" worker in the world  ( specifically factory
> workers in the industrial north and Europe).
>
> You must be living in a dream world, have you been shooting something into
> your arm?

Nope... and I live in the real world... And from your post, I seem to have a
better comprehension of it than the likes of you.

> If you learned very little in school, it is not too late.

Oh, I "learned" a lot in school... Apparently the same thing you learned.
Fortunately, I was able to "un-learn" the bullshit that was presented.
Unfortunately, you don't seem to have learned anything except the propoganda... It
MAY be too late.

> I suggest you read Bullwhip Days to unburden yourself of the scales that cover
> your eyes.

"Bullwhip" huh?  Sounds charming.  Since we are suggesting things to each other,
while there is one suggestion that I am tempted to make, I will, instead,
encourage you to read "Time On the Cross" by PulitzerPrize-winning author William
Fogel.  You might learn something.

Hawk