-Caveat Lector-

Males can't live with them, Can live without them!  -- sorry about that.

     What I would be giving up (if I thought like that) and I do not want
to.  How would I chose a male and why do I think that Clinton is nothing
more than a gigolo (in sex) and not a good one.  He is cold blooded other
wise.

Whether a male gets paid for it or Pays for it, if education, and the belief
that anyone is capable of learning most anything that they want to is not
there, he is nothing more than a sexual object...    Yes, that would include
a husband.

What criteria do I use to find a decent mate (partner)?
1) Does it walk on two legs
2) Is it a he (male)
3) Does he have to qualities of an intelligent animal
            Trustfulness, loyalty, knows what he can and can't do, is
capable of learning,
            Knows what the word NO means!
        Hey, if they are to be better than animals they should be able to
Best the best
        animals.
4) Being willing to stay around even after sex - being interested in me for
more than
        sex.
5) Interested in education and it supporting the education of what ever
children may
        result.
6) Does he show the qualities of a human?  Not sharing his personal life
with me with
             his buddies (verbally or otherwise)
7) Capable of teaching me,
8) Willing to understand me and work in a collaboration with me.
9) Does not idolize the fact that he is a male - Kinda "Does he wear his
maleness or
        does it wear him"
10) When I hand him something off the wall can he send it back as well as
take it
        Without it bruising his ego.
11) Is he willing to try to walk a mile in my shoes - before he criticizes.

Clinton got stuck when I was defining the criteria of an intelligent animal.