Hi Joshua,

We're hoping to do a release in March I think. If you are comfortable using
a snapshot (not officially endorsed by Apache), I updated our download page
to include information on them:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Download

If you let us know what problems you're having building CXF we'd be happy to
help you as well.

Cheers,
Dan

On 2/20/07, Joshua Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,

Does anybody know when will the next milestone release be available? I
need to update the latest release regarding
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-292. I already updated the
latest version from svn repository yesterday, but I still can not get
it working/compile it due to the unavailability a few dependencies in
maven repo. Perhaps it would be best for me to download the latest
binary from the site.

Thanks in advance

--
Java User Group Indonesia
http://www.jug.or.id




--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog

Reply via email to