Hi Dan, Thanks for replying.
This is the log that I received when I build it with maven: [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources. Downloading: https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/org.easymock /poms/easymockclassextension-2.2.1.pom [WARNING] Unable to get resource ' org.easymock:easymockclassextension:pom:2.2.1' from repository java.net ( https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository) Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/easymock/easymockclassextension/2 .2.1/easymockclassextension-2.2.1.pom [WARNING] Unable to get resource ' org.easymock:easymockclassextension:pom:2.2.1' from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) [INFO] [compiler:compile] Compiling 95 source files to D:\opensource\cxf\common\common\target\classes [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Compilation failure Failure executing javac, but could not parse the error: javac: invalid target release: 1.5 Usage: javac <options> <source files> I used JDK 1.6 at that time, I think it should work too since version 1.6 is newer than version 1.5. I also can not find the line in pom.xml that restrict building with 1.5 Some library dependencies from java.net are also not able to be downloaded. Is it because the java.net maven repo uses https? Btw, thanks for updating the download page to snapshot build. It really helps alot. Regards, Joshua On 2/22/07, Dan Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Joshua, We're hoping to do a release in March I think. If you are comfortable
using
a snapshot (not officially endorsed by Apache), I updated our download
page
to include information on them: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Download If you let us know what problems you're having building CXF we'd be happy
to
help you as well.
-- Java User Group Indonesia http://www.jug.or.id
