Replying through list b/c I don't want this scumbucket disruptor having
a mail header from direct email to 'sigAint'.




No 'pissing contest' necessary.
Your email's blocked at the server buhbye troll.


On 09/17/2016 09:32 PM, xorc...@sigaint.org wrote:

> Taking this off-list, because it doesn't need to be on list. If you want
> to smear other's mailboxes with it in a pissing contest, go right ahead. I
> don't feel the need.
> 
>> I'm NOT a kid
> 
> So you say. No real way for me to know that though, is there?
> 
>> I've been a victim of US intel agency stalking, slander, and disruption
>> operations. When it was still done with phone, and file cabinet, and
>> punch cards (if computer methods were used at all)
> 
> If this is true, its supposed to impress me? Welcome to the club. You have
> any idea how many people have been similarly stalked? Fucken millions.
> Doesn't make you special, or mean you're a wrench in their gears. Cuz if
> millions of wrenches were in the gears, they wouldn't be spinning.
> 
> Punch cards, huh? They were phased out in the 60s. So that'd make you, at
> the youngest, around a 20-something in 1965 or so. Call it 20 in '65. So
> you're 71. On cypherpunks. With a handle like "Razer."
> 
> And getting your panties in a bunch about age?
> 
> I call bullshit.
> 
> Take it from me. I'm no where near 71. But I am old enough that if someone
> called me "kid" I wouldn't get all offended and try to "prove my age" like
> some fucking 4 year old talking about how they are 4 and a half.
> 
> I'd say "Fuck man.. I wish. Those were good days."
> 
> But whatever. Your age is actually irrelevant to me.. I meant "kid" more
> as "get with it, son." Age, proper has nothing really to do with it. But
> thanks for the line of bullshit about punch cards to prove it.
> 
> lulz.
> 
>>
>> Blah
>>
> 
> Right. So another internet warrior who preaches to the converted (does
> ANYONE on cypherpunks need to be convinced of the abuses of power?)
> thinking their life is a great wrench in the gears of power.
> 
>> Blah blah My life IS a monkey wrench in their gearworks. In real life,
>> in real time.
> 
> Prove it. Because shit-talking on the net does fuck-all. Point me to one
> widely-read article where you exposed previously unknown secrets, or even
> linked together some public facts to give a new view of a situation. Show
> me original research. Show me a piece of code you wrote that in any way
> would piss off a fed.
> 
> Show me one single, tangible thing, that you've done to help other people
> resist state power.
> 
> Because if you think running 'whois' and speculating about a two-bit law
> office on a dis-frequented, unknown mailing list, is being a "wrench in
> the gearworks" you're fucking deluding yourself.
> 
> I'll grant you've probably inspired some people you know personally, and
> thats admirable.. truly.. and its needed; but unless it has the
> possibility of catching fire on the net and crossing borders, its no
> wrench in the gears, mate.
> 
> At best its some dust adding to the friction, but its no wrench.
> 
>>
>> You say. Your older or passed relatives have number tattoos on their
>> bodies? Some of mine did. They weren't 'watching the moves'.
> 
> I dunno. Some of my older relatives have ink, and lived outside the law.. 
> maybe one of them got a prison ID number put on at some point. I wouldn't
> know for sure. Never asked them to strip down, and I know well enough not
> to ask about things they don't offer to talk about.
> 
> But having hard-ass relatives in biker gangs isn't enough to vet me.
> 
> And having relatives that got caught up in the political machines means
> fuck-all for you, too.
> 
> I'd expect a 71 year old long time activist to understand these things.
> 
>> Been waiting a long time. Like waiting for the stars to align. My life
>> is a monkeywrench. Waiting is bullshit.
> 
> Who the fuck is talking about waiting? Figure it out. Work on the problem.
> Figure out a way to culture jam, even if on a small scale..
> 
> Dig up information on that law firm, if it really interests you. Put
> together that original research. Schmooze them, maybe get a free meal out
> of it, and get pics of the people behind the scenes. Dox the fuck out of
> the whole op if you want.
> 
> I really don't want to denigrate YOU, or discourage you -- but the point
> I'm trying to make is that cypherpunks isn't the place for this thing,
> man. We get it. Anyone that makes it to this list gets it, in some way or
> another.
> 
> Reposting articles and chit-chatting about how so-and-so could likely be
> in bed with DHS means shit. Get the proof.
> 
> 
>>
>> You assume I'm emotionally involved?
>>
>> ROTF ROTF ROTF!
>>
>> You're fishing.
> 
> 
> No. It's obvious that you're got all offended at my original post because
> I didn't fall in with what you wanted. I didn't respond with "hot damn
> these elite fucks piss me off, I'm with you man.. lets piss and moan about
> it on cypherpunks"
> 
> And don't get me wrong - the game DOES piss me off. But it does no good to
> approach it this way. Learning the ins and out, and watching the stooges
> does no real good if you don't take steps to STOP them.
> 

Reply via email to