The rich white punks. http://bayimg.com/OANglaaGK

Ps. "In San Jose, a Different Approach to Gun Control"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/us/san-jose-mayor-gun-insurance.html

San Jose's mayor suggests liability insurance for guns.

NOTHING different here.

Making guns more expensive to own just means more poor people will be disarmed,
but a rich kid from the 'burbs who actually has a spare $1,500 dollars kicking
around can still buy a Bushmaster to shoot up a garlic festival or threaten a
WalMart (see the pic).

You can bet the insurance will be exorbitantly expensive or perhaps even
unavailable in high-crime neighborhoods. You know... where people actually need
them because the police ALWAYS put most of their manpower where the money and
people who have it are.

-Rr
Excuuuse my brevity. Not.