Hi Ed !

What a coincidence indeed that you know the Belgian coast :)
I myself happen to return there sometimes, but not very often: I've been living in the south of France for the last 35 years and I have mainly 'virtual' contacts with my homeland ... even while webmastering quite of a lot of local Belgian web-sites!

There is no 'online' interface for the sites I make with DP: they are instead made with a DP 'CMS'-backend, that has a series of reports to create static html-pages and a menu system on a local computer. These static pages (featherlight and valid!) are then sent to the server by FTP. The site layout is fully determined by a separate css stylesheet.

I did some reading about the different 'hosted DP' solutions, but never managed to find the time to actually try them out :(

Best regards,
Geert.