I am using perl 5.8.0 and DBD-Oracle-1.12 with DBI-1.32, on Solaris 5.8.

I have trouble inserting data into CLOBs  if the data is over 32K, and the
DBD does not understand Oracle type XMLDATA at all.

I posted a question about this earlier, but no one appeared to know
anything.

Doesn't seem to be related to the perl version at all, though.

Susan

Tim Bunce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/25/2003 04:50 AM
Please respond to jhi