Here one Palestinian user of Debian points out he would be excluded:
[https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/b3cen2/debconf20_to_be_hosted_in_haifa_israel/eiyxby6/](https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/b3cen2/debconf20_to_be_hosted_in_haifa_israel/eiyxby6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app)
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/b3cen2/debconf20_to_be_hosted_in_haifa_israel/eiyxby6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
How about we agree that Debconf never take place in a country that would
exclude someone based on their religion or national origin as a firm policy?
I’d also be advocating against a Debconf in Saudi Arabia because they exclude
Israelis.