Hi,

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 07:02:24PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Hi Martin, hi all,
> >
> > Are there any reasons for why we couldn't all read the wiki pages
> > (again), engage in a bit more dialogue on the list and simply call
> > for a final decision meeting in the near future, e.g. right after
> > you get back from your trip? Everyone's time is limited (including
> > that of the bid teams).
>
> I was trying to not diverge too much away from the process. But if
> there's no strong objection to skipping directly to the Bid Decision
> Meeting, that works for me too!

As far as I can remember this was a tragic experience.

If a meeting before the decision meeting has no many points to discuss,
then it will be quick and no precious time from committee will be spent.
But I'm certain it worths keeping it, just to give people the chance to
be surprised. And to avoid flaming about the need of having or not
another meeting.

Bests,

--
tiago