The remaining bugs are now properly user-tagged and can be found here:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=debian...@lists.debian.org;tag=missing-build-depends-on-not-build-essential

On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 20:13:45 +0200 Johannes Schauer Marin Rodrigues
<jo...@debian.org> wrote:
> Santiago is in CC as the driver of the mass bug filing for source packages
> that fail to build in a chroot environment with just Essential:yes and
> build-essential installed.
>
> According to the last MBF from December 2022 and January 2023, there are 13
> source packages that would FTBFS after this change because they are missing
> an explicit build dependency on tzdata or mount.

Let me also correct my last message. As I believe that source packages should
be build with just Essential:yes and build-essential (and their respective
dependencies) installed, I do not consider Santiago's work an MBF but just
another QA bug filing against packages that FTBFS in an environment where they
should be buildable.

Thanks!

cheers, josch