On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 04:00:24PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Total time to install Debian: 5 minutes 15 seconds

Wow. :-)

>   klogd: orinoco_cs: RequestIRQ: Resource in use
> Not sure what do to about that. I've googled around but have not found
> anything that has helped.

FWIW I've seen this too. I never solved it, but AFAIK somebody I knew fixed
it by enabling both ISA support (!) _and_ ISA PnP (!!) in the kernel config.
(I was told this was because PCMCIA (as opposed to CardBus) actually is an
ISA-style bus.) I don't know what Debian's kernels do...

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/