On Wed, 05 Nov 2014, Ian Jackson wrote:
> (My previous vote of Y,FD stands.)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I vote Y, FD

As the voting period has now expired (1 week), the results are 5 > 0,
and Y is the winner.

I will announce the decision to -announce shortly.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in
a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die from
asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my
mother told me when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."
 –- Douglas Adams _The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy_