Scripsit "Roberto C. Sanchez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 12:25:07AM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>    mindterm (#323802), orphaned today

> Can we just have this removed?  It is ancient (the new versions are
> non-free) and only implements SSH1, which is probably not a good thing
> to use anyways.

Do we have other ways to provide its functionality? I sometimes need
to log into my machine from net cafes, and even SSH1 is preferable to
telnet. :-/

--
Henning Makholm           "There were few families that didn't have at least
                         one hopeful who, from Reading Day on, was the great