Hi Jihyeok,

thanks a lot for this effort.  Just for to let the list know:  I've
created a Wiki page for this kind of efforts to keep track since
otherwise I might forget to nag again.  Feel free to add other
liberation attempts here:

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/SoftwareLiberation

Kind regards and good luck for MALT

       Andreas.