Hi folks,

I'm not sure how strong the interest of Jihyeok Seo in working on the
package remains - any case thanks to him for pushing upstream.
Libjloda-java as precondition for MALT is now available but I again
hit my boundary of Java build systems.  If anybody could have a look
into

   https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/malt.git

to get the according JAR realy build (currently its totally empty) I
would be very thankful.  Please also review my patches - these are not
necessarily sensible.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--