Dear Prof. Dr. Daniel Huson,

as far as I can see there was no response to the mail from Jihyeok about
the availability of the source code for MALT.  It would be really great if
you could possibly forward the question to the people in charge to enable
us packaging MALT and MEGAN for Debian since this makes the installation
for users quite simple.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--