❦ 30 septembre 2015 21:41 +0200, Thomas Goirand <z...@debian.org> :

> Piotr decided to remove me from the Python team. Those who don't agree
> (especially admins) please voice your concern. It is my view that this
> is an over reaction and that it should be reverted.

I am a bit worried that the team is handled behind closed walls. Zigo is
kicked for a few mistakes while he contributes to many Python packages
(not necessarily in the team due to him not wanting to use SVN) and the
decision was made by a few members.

Similarly, the information on the git transition seems to be distributed
only to some selected members. As a lambda contributor, I only get to
interpret the few flames that happen time to time about this subject.
--
O, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive.
                -- Sir Walter Scott, "Marmion"