On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 12:58 AM, Jeremy Stanley <fu...@yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2018-04-24 23:42:30 +0700 (+0700), Nguyễn Hồng Quân wrote:
> [...]
> I completely understand the reason for using packages, but Debian is
> a volunteer project which does not exist solely to solve your
> problems so you can either do something you already know how to do
> (build Python 3.6 from source) and move on, or learn to make the
> packages you want (including fixing any backporting issues you find
> when doing so). Asking others to tell you how to do that is not the
> sort of self-directed research expected of participants in a
> volunteer project, it's at best begging and at worst disrespectful
> of those who have invested the time to learn the things you're not
> willing.
>
> https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

​Sorry if you feel disrespectful. But don't you think that this issue is
not mine-only, it may be other users as well?
​I spent much time to research on it, so that I can tell what difference
between 3.6.1 and 3.6.4 packaging.​

My voice here may let the packager think again why they make package
scripts so different between minor versions of Python. Don't you think that
it is good?

--
Quân