On 2018-04-24 23:42:30 +0700 (+0700), Nguyễn Hồng Quân wrote:
[...]
> Then why Debian project invent *.deb file, not just pack binary as
> tar file and let user to untar it? I favor building deb file,
> rather than copying "make altinstall" result, because of the same
> reason.

I completely understand the reason for using packages, but Debian is
a volunteer project which does not exist solely to solve your
problems so you can either do something you already know how to do
(build Python 3.6 from source) and move on, or learn to make the
packages you want (including fixing any backporting issues you find
when doing so). Asking others to tell you how to do that is not the
sort of self-directed research expected of participants in a
volunteer project, it's at best begging and at worst disrespectful
of those who have invested the time to learn the things you're not
willing.

https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

--
Jeremy Stanley