On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Alvin Oga wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, martin f krafft wrote:
>
> > thanks for the proposal. why did you write it and not just get on
> > with those scripts already?

<idea>
if somebody at debian.org can create yaml, say [EMAIL PROTECTED],
than the rest of us moaners, complainers and wanna-volunteer can
get started ...

debian's gods can watch and see if they like or dislike what we're
doing and incorporate it into the main hierarchy or not

the machine can be called sec-test.debian.org so that we have
a way to test another security update/process/procedures out
</idea>

personally, i pull down all the important tar balls from the originating
author's site and compile it ... if the distro's version of any app is
"too far behind"

<flame suit on>
c ya
alvin