also sprach Alvin Oga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005.06.28.1420 +0200]:
> if somebody at debian.org can create yaml, say
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], than the rest of us moaners,
> complainers and wanna-volunteer can get started ...

Just use this list.

> the machine can be called sec-test.debian.org so that we have
> a way to test another security update/process/procedures out

Mh, I am not sure this is viable as you guys would probably need
root on the machine, which is a credibility problem when someone
else hosts it...

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

"we americans, we're a simple people...
 but piss us off, and we'll bomb  your cities."
                             -- robin williams, good morning vietnam