On 8/29/21 22:45, James Bond wrote:
> so installation worked (still some error messages but it worked). Ok,
with my XVR-1200 it looks like no X support at all? startx fails and it
> looks like "sunffb" is missing which seems to have been removed long
> time ago (sparc32 to sparc64 migration).

Adrian Bunk has said he is looking into adopting and reuploading the package,
so it'll become available in the near future again.

In the mean time, we could look into the package that Gregor Riepl made
for that matter. Maybe he can comment on that.

If that package works, I can build it and make an unofficial upload to
the archive as a temporary hack.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz