On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:10:46 -0400 "Celejar cele...@gmail.com" sent
 this:

>I would say that the repeated assertions of 'problems' with
>Debian and the explanation that it doesn't "follow the guidelines" and
>"falls short" constitutes discouragement.
>
>Celejar

  I don't actually see it as a discouragement as a heads up that this
  is the opinion of the FSF.

I suppose for me a discouragement would be if someone said "don't use
it", but reasons why it doesn't fit the idea of the ideal is just a
heads up.

Of course the idea of an ideal is pretty subjective. Just now and for
the last 5 years or so, Debian is ***my*** ideal, but as my needs
change? Who knows?

Charlie
    --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        When we tug at a single thing in nature, we find it attached to
        the rest of the world. ----John Muir, early 1830's.