Le 29.10.2013 22:07, iijima yoshino a écrit :
Explaining Why We Don't Endorse Other Systems
http://www.gnu.org/distros/common-distros.en.html

You can not be free, if you are following other's people definition for freedom. Debian allows me more choices than any GNU distribution, so it makes me more free.

Debian gives me the freedom to select my tools. I can use Linux, or a FreeBSD kernel. I can use GNU tools, or other ones. I can also use free softwares, or close-source alternatives.

Debian made me more free than any GNU-approved distribution could. That's my opinion, and it is as valuable as GNU's one. An Ubuntu's user can have a different one, and it will be as valuable.