On Wed 04 Aug 2021 at 06:55:02 (-0400), Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-08-04 6:49 a.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> > Thx
> Thanks, nothing prohibit you from writing complete words.
>
> If you want really to get help maybe read and answer questions people
> ask you ? And not only ask others, because it's starting to be politely
> useless here.
> >
> > On Wed, 4 Aug 2021, 13:43 Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside,
> > <deb...@polynamaude.com <mailto:deb...@polynamaude.com>> wrote:
> > y cd or dvd.
> >     What command do you use ?
> >     Mostly the answer would be NO
> *still waiting for answer*

Seriously? You /wait/ for answers here?
(Dare I say it), you /want/ another post from the OP?

I think the idea with mailing lists is that you compose and post
replies in your own time, and that conversations are open to
interjections from all. I was under the impression that something
called IRC was available for realtime chatting (though I've never tried it).

> >     To burn cd there's many options, some are command line (text mode) and
> >     other GUI.
> >
> >     --
> >     Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside
> >     -Be smart, Be wise, Support opensource development
> >

> --
> Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside
> -Be smart, Be wise, Support opensource development

Cheers,
David.