On Wed, Aug 04, 2021 at 08:19:25PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> The problem has now become the user? Who may be ignored, of course?

The question, I think, is whether this *particular* user has crossed
the line from "well-meaning but failing" to malicious.

I think they're still on the well-meaning side, and may benefit from
style suggestions.  But I can see how other people might think they're
on the other side of the line, and need a stern warning.

In either case, the approach they've been using so far is not getting
them the help that they ostensibly want.  They *need* to change their
behavior if they actually want help.