The problem with this is that once you subscribe it to anything you've
muddied the waters a bit about whether content to that address is spam
or not. If your specific use is such that you don't discriminate then
you've got a reasonable solution... but for truly pure spam, you need to
find ways for the spammers to pick you up - in their typical ways - but
without your prompting. That takes time and effort - and occasionally
luck. The luckiest you can get is for a dictionary search to hit your
spam trap and pump it into one of the "millions" CDs... Once that
happens a few times you'll start getting good traffic that was truly
never solicited. Another lucky method is to have the address picked off
of a web page when some spammer is trolling...

_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.