We've set up ours so that postmaster gets the same tests as everyone else. I've set up an email account with hotmail and in the body of the bounce message tell the sender that if they are a real person they can email me at the hotmail account. I then either help them fix the problem (if it's a configuration/setup problem), or whitelist them if we really like them.

Sheldon Koehler wrote:

It seems some spammers are figuring out that postmaster is whitelisted.
Therefor they are making sure postmaster is in the CC or BCC field as in the
headers below. Then everyone gets the spam email!!!

Any ideas on how to keep this from happening?

-- Susan Duncan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) TEL:(613) 231-SIRC x225 IT Director, SIRC FAX:(613) 231-3739 http://www.sportquest.com/ http://www.canadiansport.com/