-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 9:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Test order and whitelist

>I found archived messages about the order in which tests are run, but
>nothing which directly applies
>to something I noticed in our logs. Whitelisting works, but many
messages
>are getting tests run on
>them before the whitelist. Seems like a waste of CPU. Is there a way to

>make Declude skip all tests
>on a whitelisted address? Here are edited sample log entries ...

What you want is the "PREWHITELIST ON" option of the latst beta
version.  That will automatically bypass scanning of E-mail that gets
whitelisted for certain reasons (not all, though).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.