Heimir Eidskrem <> wrote on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:32 AM:

> I just noticed that it was posted June 5.
>
> Whats the deal?
> 2.5 months later and no update?
>
> Bring back Scott please.
> This is not good enough.

You're not the only one that has gotten fed up with the post-Scott
Declude.  When Scott was in charge, as soon as he THOUGHT he had a
solution it would have been out there as an interim for us to try and
SEE if it helped our problems.  Especially if the problem is an inherent
instability between Declude and Imail.  He certainly would not have made
us wait this long in the name of TESTING.  All along, those of us who
ran the interims KNEW that we were basically beta-testing development
code for Declude.  And you know what?  I didn't mind at all because of
the benefit I was getting from it.