It does appear that some people have been missing the updates regarding the
Declude/IMail 8.2 situation.

Declude has been working on a new version in order to deal with the changes
brought about with the introduction if IMail 8.2. This has involved some
major changes to the application and to quote Scott Perry ‘Although it is
taking a bit longer than expected, I think you will be pleased with the
results.’

The next version of Declude will execute as a multi threaded Windows
service.  The configuration files and logging will remain as is so there
will minimal effort to upgrade.

Internal testing is underway and there are plans to enter open beta soon.

Bill Billman

Director of Engineering
Declude - internet security software
978.499.2933 office