-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave Doherty
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:03 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT - At wits end

Hi, Orin-

A couple of suggestions....

First, look at your HOSTS file in c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc to see if
64.62.134.10 is listed there. Delete the entry if you find it there.

Next, add DNS service to your IMail server. Set the DNS servers in Network
Properties to known-good upstream DNS resolvers. Set the DNS address in
IMail to 127.0.0.1. This has the effect of providing mulitple DNS servers to
IMail.

-d