At 10:57 PM 11/29/2005, John T \(Lists\) wrote:
The domain you are trying to send to has DNS problems.
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=ucancap.org

This we knew. But no one on their end seems to care much about that. I question it is the cause of what we are seeing.

Your domain has minor DNS problems.
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=cado-oregon.org

I actually hadn't done a look up on this one. I will point this out to our ISP. Likely this is true for any of our domains.

Have you tried clearing the DNS Cache on your DNS servers?

I have been assured this has been done several times.

Have you tried to do a NSLookup for the MX record of the recipient domain
from your DNS servers? From the Imail server?

I have been told the ISP has tried this to no success. I can not do it from our iMail server. I can get to the DNS server but it won't give me a response when I try it. Maybe I am doing something wrong. dnsstuff.com seems to have no problem finding it.

Thanks.

John T
eServices For You