Checkout the global ClustrStats.

http://www4.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.deltics.co.nz/blo

It may be written in NZ but it is read the world over.  J

I think it’s a bit of a stretch to suggest that visitors of my blog are
somehow part of an unofficial 64-bit “club” and follow my blog because of
that.  Out of 63 published posts on my blog only 3 even mention 64-bit, and
one of those was an entirely passing reference.

Of the other two, both (one of which being yesterday’s) referred to the
shift in priority away from 64-bit toward cross-platform, and both
engendered an outcry in the comments that was largely expressing dismay.
Even the first at which time I don’t think my blog could sensibly be
suggested had any reputation or following w.r.t a 64-bit bias.

Regards,

Jolyon