On 10/12/18 9:28 AM, kainz.a wrote:
> Template contributor: Share his template, don't care about LibO version

As a template contributor, in theory, I'm not concerned about the
specific version of LibO that is used.

Two of the templates I've uploaded, haven't been broken by changes
within LibO.

For the third set of templates I've uploaded, every recent point release
of LibO has broken something within the template.  Usually trivial, and
easy to fix. For template bug reports, LibO version number is mandatory
and template version number is irrelevant, simple because the LibO
version is the only thing I need, to fix 99.9999% of reported issues.
In that 0.0001% where LibO isn't the culprit, I usually have an updated
version of the template, that has a fix for their issue.

jonathon