On 2016-09-20 17:31, 谭晓生 wrote:
Dear Gerv and all,

Qihoo 360 is a company valued at USD$9.99B as it finished the privatization on July 15th
2016, we have invested in more than 200 companies across the world, Wosign is just a very
small one and we even do not have any people sent to this company after the investment,
the major businesses of Qihoo 360 are security software for consumer, we are the largest
player of anti-virus software in China, No.2 search engine in China and one of the top
gaming platform in China, No.1 PC browser in China, the total revenue is about USD$1.6B
last year, that’s might help to understand that why the layers don’t think Wosign is a
"significant subsidiary".

I don't know much about the CAB rules, but from what I understand of that is that Qihoo 360 has both a browser and a CA.

Kurt