Dear Peter,
In terms of investments, the answer is that we do not have on going
negotiations on investments/acquisitions with any CAs.
In terms of partnership, as a security company, we are open to work with CAs,
we can share some threat intelligence with CAs, for example, the stolen/abused
digital certificates, and, as there are state standards for digital
certificates of China, 360‘s browser could support the SM2/SM4 algorithm, we
can work with CAs to issue the digital certificates that follow the China’s
local standards/regulations.

Thanks,
Xiaosheng

在 16/9/21 上午1:00,“Peter Bowen”<pzbo...@gmail.com> 写入:

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:41 AM, 谭晓生 <tanxiaosh...@360.cn> wrote:
    >     2) Does Qihoo 360, a Qihoo 360 subsidiary, a Qihoo 360 VIE, or a Qihoo
    >     360 VIE subsidiary, or a combination of those own or control a
    >     majority of shares in WoSign?
    > [Xiaosheng]: Yes, the combination of those own 84% of shares in Wosign.

    To avoid anything coming up later, do any combination of these have
    interest in any other CAs?