From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+richard=wosign....@lists.mozilla.org] On
Behalf Of 谭晓生
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:31 PM
To: Gervase Markham <g...@mozilla.org>; Percy <percyal...@gmail.com>;
mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Cc: Nick Lamb <tialara...@gmail.com>; Peter Bowen <pzbo...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Incidents involving the CA WoSign

Dear Gerv and all,

Qihoo 360 is a company valued at USD$9.99B as it finished the privatization on
July 15th 2016, we have invested in more than 200 companies across the world,
Wosign is just a very small one and we even do not have any people sent to this
company after the investment, the major businesses of Qihoo 360 are security
software for consumer, we are the largest player of anti-virus software in
China, No.2 search engine in China and one of the top gaming platform in China,
No.1 PC browser in China, the total revenue is about USD$1.6B last year, that’s
might help to understand that why the layers don’t think Wosign is a
"significant subsidiary".

Thanks,
Xiaosheng

Xiaosheng Tan, Chief Security Officer
Qihoo 360
E-Mail: tanxiaosh...@360.cn
Web: www.360.cn <http://www.360.cn/>
Address: Bldg 2, 6 Haoyuan, Jiuxianqiao Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, China 100015